A few problems with 88 735i

I have a few problem with my 88 735i, any ideas will be greatly
appreciated.

1.    The heater blower still blows when the switch is in the off
position.

2.    There is a switch next to the shifter handle that switches driving
modes from economy to manual or sport (E S M), it is currently in the
economy mode but will not switch to sport or manual when botton is
pushed.

3. Rear defrost is not working any longer and the fuse is good.

4. Heated seats do not work and the fuse is good.

5. Gas gauge is stuck in 3/4 position, will not go up or down.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Rodney    88 735I 180k Miles