'87 325 ABS

I had the local tire store replace the brakes on my 1987 325, and at the
same time showed him an earlier post about the ABS.  My ABS dash lite has
been on ever since I acquired the car a year ago.  The earlier post talked
about cleaning the teeth of the wheel that transmit a signal to the ABS
sensors.  This did not fix the problem, and the mechanic went further to
explain that the ABS is complex to troubleshoot.

My question, is the ABS complex to troubleshoot, what's involved in changing
sensors, and what is reasonable replacement costs for the parts.

Rick Gutierrez
1987 325