<FS> Stereo Stuff

For Sale:
McIntosh car amplifier MC427, 2x100W RMS into 4ohms, $1000 new $400 obo.
DynAudio 6.5" internal magnet mids, pair $100 obo.
Vifa 1" Dome tweeters, pair, $75 obo.
Velodyne DF-10sc servo controlled all aluminum subwoofer, $900 new $350
obo.

All parts are new, most have original boxes. Never used except when
tested in the lab to verify performance (I'm an audio engineer). I was
saving these to use in the Bimmer but have decided to pass as I don't
want to add the weight of a serious stereo system since the car is
become more trackified now. In case you're not familiar these are all
top brands that are well know to be the best available.

contact:
Roger Baker
rbaker@domain.elided