a better m3

<<As I'm sure you all know, the car comes with 17"
Michelin MXX3 tires, but due to the high cost of 17"
tires, I bought from Tirerack 16" rims and
Michelin XGTH4's (225/50 x 16) all around.>>

Jeez, it kinda makes me sick just to read this.  The
17" wheels and MXX3's are a SIGNIFICANT factor in what
makes the M3 so special.  If you want to castrate this
incredible car, I wish you didn't have the compulsion
to tell us about it.  Why not just buy a more sedate
car (may I suggest a Camry) and leave it at that.

Gary

=====