How much should I sell for?

Hello,
I have a 1988 528e with 200K miles on it, running smooth. I wanted to sell beca
seu unfortunately I can not afford parts for the car (speaking in the long run
that is) for the next 3 years I will be completeing medical school, I wanted to
 get a small Japanese car, untill I graduate that is :-).

How much should I ask for the car ?
1988 528e
200K
Drivers seat has minor splitting on seam about 2 inches long (can be sewn up)
Otherwise leather is in decent condition in the front, the leathe rin the back
is great.
Sunroof needs work
and the body is great with minor dings and the paint is fair.

Have parts for a timing blet replacement (brand new: Water pump, belts and timi
ng belt).

thanks

SMS