Re: bmw-digest V9 #1284

re: 750IL .   Go ahead and jump, but hold on to your wallet!! Mine went
through
1. driveline replacement. 2. three computers 3. power seat switch 4.
rear end . 5. transmission 6. fuel controller 7. radio. 8. cd changer.
9. consistent windshield leak.  All of this beteen 68,000 miles and
90,000 miles. I have had five different BMW's , I was happiest to see
this one registered to someone else. I am sure I have left out a few.
But to answer your question, the engine ran strong  and true from the
first to the last.