Leaking radiator after water pump change

Hello everyone

Has anyone out there experienced a leaky radiator after changing their water
pump?  My radiator has started to leak big time at the top, through the
cracks where the core and the inlet and outlet housings meet.  I bled the
system when I replaced the pump, anyone have any idea what it could be??
Does the radiator need to be replaced once it starts leaking like that?
Where is a good place to buy a new radiator from?

It also has the top hose outlet corroding so I was planning on buying a new
radiator, but someone told me there was a kit you could buy to repair this.
Is there?  Any help is appreciated.  TIA!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i sharked, x-ed, m3mflrd
L.A. BMWCCA