Re: bmw-digest V9 #1283

Thomas,

I hate to break your heart, but your "Sweet Breather", i.e. Euro M5 is going
to have one hell of a time meeting California Emissions.
See the URL: http://www.arb.ca.gov/homepage.htm

My personal advice, move to anywhere beside CA, preferrably a mountain
state, so you can enjoy driving and keeping your car...

Good luck,
Jerry Lee.....
'88-535is modified, but still emissions legal in GA.
BMWCCA# 150271......