Calling all interested

Hello Digesters,

I'm a new member of the bmw digest but I'm a regular on the Bimmer.org msg
boards and the UUC Digest.  I'm posting to inform those interested E30
owners of a project my friend Richard and I are doing.  Both of us are E30
enthusiasts who weren't happy to find out that there are no inexpensive
stress bars on the market for our cars.  Well, that's how it all started.
Were we stand now is that we're in the process of finalizing designs for the
front bars and getting an idea of those who are interested.  What we are
doing is making $100 front and rear stress bars (rear will come out shortly
after fronts) and making them available to our fellow BMW enthusiasts.  We
love the BMW community and saw no point in making just one or two bars for
ourselves.  Why not make them available to our friends and co-enthusiasts so
that we can all benefit!  I don't mean for this to sound like an unsolicited
advertisement because this is not a business that I am promoting.  It's
merely an enthusiast-begun project that we'd like to see everyone interested
get involved with.  Thanks for your time.

If you are interested please email me off the digest with any questions you
might have.

- -Steve
'87 325iS Zinnoberrot and totally stock (so far)
Smokey Mountain Chapter