The Older we get, the faster we was

For all those who may be interested in lots of wild BMW's( Club Racers and
Show cars). It should be a great car day.

" The Older we get, the faster we was"

Date: Nov.20, 1999
Time: 10AM - 3PM
Place: Euro-Sport Motorcar, Merrimack, NH
Event Coordinator: Kenneth LaPointe
RSVP (strongly recommended): Jeremy Martin
Phone: 603-424-5100

Euro-Sport Motorcar will host "The Older we get, the faster we was" at 674
Daniel Webster Highway South. Rt 3 on Merrimack , NH on November 20, 1999.
There will be guest speakers who will talk to you and answer some of your
questions:
 Erik Wensberg retired BMW Motorsport Div. Manager will discuss GT
Car Racing and the upcoming involvement in Formula 1 Circuit.
 Will Turner with his SpeedVision 328, will talk about the circuit.
 Dick Shuman will have his BMW M1 on sight.
 Derek Bell crew chief of the SpeedVision M Coupe will be on hand.
 Steve Fitzgerald will come with his 320 Alpina Race car.
 Joe Marko of HMS Motorsports will discuss the safety of harness
belts.
 And many other surprise guest speakers!

Let's enjoy the Sun and have a Fun Bimmer Day!
 See several jaw-dropping BMW Race cars.
 Show off your baby one more time before you put it to bed for the
winter.
 Kevin Clark will provide FREE Warsteiner on tap, with limited
quantities of  Warsteiner merchandise.
 Lots of Adrenaline Pumping in-car footage of past races on 100"
screen TV.
 Cyber Drive the Yokohama BMW GT3 Race Car.
 Door prizes provided by BMW NA.

Remember: No helmet required and no skills necessary. See you there!

Direction:

>From I-95/128: From Burlington MA, take Exit Route 3 North. It will become
F. E. Everett Tpke in New Hampshire. Take Exit 12 ( Bedford Rd) At the end of
ramp, turn right onto Bedford Rd. Turn left onto Daniel Webster Hwy. Go
about a quarter mile and Euro-Sport Motorcar is on your left.
>From I-93N: Take I-293North/Rt 101 West exit on Left towards
Manchester/Bedford. Merge onto I-293N. Take Rt.101 exit. Take US-3 Exit.
Keep right at fork in the ramp, merge into S. River Road. Turn slight left
at intersection of Back River Road. Go about 4 miles. S. River Road becomes
Daniel Webster Hwy. Euro-Sport Motorcar will be on your right side. It is a
large white building.