Re:635 Sunroof Wind deflector

I just purchased, last nite, a beautiful '85 635csi with 96K and in immaculate condition. Upon going over it this
morning, I was checking the sunroof operation when I noticed the lack of the flip up wind deflector at the sunroof's
front edge. I immediately looked at my other cars and they all have them. Upon closer inspection of the 635, it appears
as though it was never there. The front attachment pivot points are not in the rail and the side stationary points for
the rt. and left. arms are not there also. Did BMW make some models without this deflector??
Can a new deflector from another car be fitted??
My '87 635 csi has one on it.
Can anyone shed some lie on this???
IT

Regards,