Strange Sighting

Today my kids and I were in the McDonalds parking lot next to a local BMW
dealer.  The dealer stores some of the new BMWs on an elevated garage area
(like a parking ramp) behind the McDonalds (VOB in Rockville, MD).  Anyway,
we look up (about 20 feet) to see the rear of several new 32xCi coupes, and
my son spots something strange.

"Look, Dad, it's a 318C2!"

I looked up and saw the same thing.  Well, thinking that maybe it was a
secret new model being imported into the US, the kids and I went into the
dealership and checked the car out.

It turns out that it was really a 328Ci, but someone had moved the '2' and
the 'i', so that it was reading 3i8C2.  From a distance, the 'i' looked like
a '1'.

Hopefully, this happened at the dealership, and not at the factory (quality
control).  I wonder how many people will be turned off by a $41,000 318C2
before the dealer fixes the mixup?

- -rb