E36 Brake backing plates

We are wrapping up the design of our new brake backing plates for the E36
brake cooling system.  We have obtained the use of an M3 and a 325 for
testing, but wee need to make sure we have a design that works for the Z3.

So... One lucky Z3 owner will get a free set of backing plates simply for
letting us fit them on the car.  The OEM splash guards must be cut off (we
will do it) for the plates to fit.  We are located in Blacksburg, VA 24141
so the closer you are or the more willing you are to meet us somewhat
nearby, the better chance you have of getting the free set.  Look up the zip
on www.mapquest.com and email me with the year of the car, engine type, and
distance away from us you will be willing to meet.  Thank you.

James Clay
www.bimmerworld.com
Engineered BMW Performance and Recycled Parts