Sheepskins

Greetings,

I am looking to buy some seat covers to protect the nice seats in my newly
acquired 88 M5.  I see there are several vendors in the Roundel which offer
different options in seat covers.  Most offer a generic cover, which they
tell me will fit gust fine on the sport seats, for around $190 a pair.  The
other option is to buy their custom fit covers for about double that.  I
know BMW offers covers but I don't know if they still make them for this
seat or how much they are.  Anyone have any experience with these companies
or have any suggestions on what to look for?

Thanks,

Shawn
CCA#143958
shawn mcneeley