Drive Shaft Problems in an 89 535i

Hi All,
	Being new to this list and new to BMW ownership I have a question
or two that I could use help with.

	I recently purchased an 89 535i (its a great car:).  However she
has a lot of miles on her so I need to make some minor repairs.  The drive
shaft was making a loud clunk when starting out in first gear.  So I
checked the FAQ and it indicated that the center support bearing/housing
might have failed.  So I purchased a new support and began disassembly.
The support was in fact bad and replacing it did get rid of the loud clunk
during start up.  However there is still a slight vibration in first gear.
I suspect the universial joints.

	At the transmission and next to the center support ar two pressed
in universial joints.  I am looking for reccomendation on how to get
these replaced.  Also at the end of the drive shaft just before the
differential is what appears to be a constant velocity joint but it
doesn't have a boot.  What is this third joint and how does it work.

	I have a chilton manual and a bosh fuel injection manual.  The
bently is on order and it will be here tommorrow.  Do I need to get any
others?

	One last thing the drive shaft doesn't vibrate under at highway
speed, only on start up.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Gill
Boise, ID