1988 325i Convertible For Sale

For Sale - 1988 BMW 325 ic
- - 79k miles
- - 4 speed automatic
- - Metallic gold paint
- - one small door ding (not a dent), a few stone chips up front but otherwise
the body is in excellent condition
- - Interior, dash, door panels, carpets perfect
- - Leather seats (tan) in good condition, no tears
- - Brand new BMW top (chocolate brown)
- - New tires, exhaust
- - Motor runs strong and quiet - no oil consumption
- - A/C operational

To bring the car to absolute perfect condition, I had planned on perfroming
the the following:
- - Balance tires
- - Replace tonneau lift gas strut
- - Lube the antenna
- - Repair radio (sound from one channel only)
- - Fix a couple of dead dash lights.
- - Reattach one rear speaker grill

Asking $7900.

This is a very clean car in excellent running condition. I recenly bought it
from an older couple in an affluent suburb in Chicago. The car was and is
gargaged kept. Wife says too many toys. Located in the Chicago area.

Email or call for more information. Electronic photos available upon
request.

Adam Koller
847-465-7176 w
773-472-1236 h