Re:535 Clutch problems`

Thanks for all the replies guys!
I started with the easy suggestions first, which all leaned toward back flushing the line from the bleed fitting.
I have a Mity Vac vacuum bleeder and after reading the instructions I found that I
can also use it as a siphon and pressure bleeder. I hooked it up to a reservoir of
fluid, cracked open the bleed nipple, pumped the line full and bingo, I had clutch
again.
I repeated the procedure one more time to ensure that all air was out and indeed I
got no more bubbles of air to rise into the reservoir. SLICK!!
After this I am definitely going to completely read the Mity Vac manual to see
what else i can do with this thing. My first read through was fast, but I know it
can do a lot more.
Thanks again for your concern and reply!
It's times like this I am glad to be a digester and BMW owner.

Regards,

Tom Marino in PA
BMWCCA Member #161621
'76 3.0si