ECM for sale-fits 1986 325es

	Hi everyone, I've had an intermittent fuel mixture problem with my
325es for awhile, and decided to order a replacement ECM to see if that
might cure it. It didn't. I put in the replacement ECM, and there was
absolutely no change. Therefore, I have a perfectly good ECM for sale. I
paid $150 plus shipping. I'd like to get $125 or so. I'll entertain any
reasonable offers, and I'll offer a 30 day replacement/money back
warranty on the unit. Any takers? Please contact me through email at
ronnie_downs@domain.elided
	Also, the 5-speed transmission on my 325es has ceased to function. I'm
told it will cost a small fortune to rebuild it. Does anyone have a used
one for sale, or can point me to a salvage yard in the Los Angeles area?
Any other recommendations?

Thanks a bunch!
Ronnie Downs