Re: A stab in the dark

Hi Robert,

In order to remove the rear window panel you must first remove the back
seat,
once this is done, remove your speakers and then gently use the speaker
openning
and the front side of the pannel to pull upwards...
The pannel is secured into place with 6 (more or less) clips, just pull up
and they
release...
I had the pannel removed a couple of month ago when I replaced the tapestry
(the original was falling apart due to the 14 years of direct sunlight), and
I did
not notice any cables running under it ! I don't have a third brake light,
but I would
assume that would be your only cable there...

Demetre