E30/E28 parts FS / delivery

I am planning to travel from SW Virginia to Boston, MA to pick up my race
car on October 27 or so.  I am going up 81 to 78 to 84, or 81 to 84, or
whatever works out best.  I will be driving my truck with a trailer... so I
have plenty of room for parts or whatever.  I can meet anyone along the way
that wants to save some cash on heavy or hard to ship items - engines,
hoods, doors, etc.  I have almost anything E30 and E28, often with a choice
of color.  I need to work out everything by October 22 to ensure that I have
time to pull the parts and pack them.  Please email with needs.  Some items
include:

- -325/528 e engines - $300 - $400
- -325i engine - $400
- -325i engine with swap parts - $650
- -535i engine with swap parts - $650
- -325 auto trannys with torque converter - $300
- -535 select shift auto - $350
- -528e 5 speed - $350 - swap kit $100
- -mint E28 tan interior, power, complete - $650
- -doors - all kinds and colors - $75 - $125, small dents to perfect, complete
- -hoods - $125
- -front clips - $750
- -windshields - $80

Prices include delivery.