Great price on the 740i Sport "look" on an older 740i! & a

question...

Well, thanks to a digest member, I called Tire Rack and AAA Rims and got a
price of $2586.58 (down from $3600! - my dealer price!) plus mounting and
balancing to convert my 1995 740i from the boring flat pan style
non-upgraded wheels to the hip, 1999ish, hot, James Bond style M Parallel
Spoke Wheels from the 740i Sport and featured in "Tomorrow Never Dies"
(well actually, it could be me dieing if my fiancee finds out about me
looking into dropping $2586 on a new look for the 740i).