88 M5 For Sale

As much as I don't want to, time, money and family considerations are
inexorably pushing me to offer my M5 for sale.  The details of the car ar=
below:

1988 M5 with 132,000 miles
Upgrades:
JC chip (also stock and Dinan Chip)
Dinan cam gear
Eibach springs
Suspension Technique adjustable sway bars
Motorsport front camber plates
Bilstein shocks and struts
K&N air filter
Mobil 1 in engine
Redline in transmission
Mille Miglia MM11 five spoke wheels (stock size and offset)
New Yokahama AVS S4's (225/50-16) about 1000 miles on them
Metric Mechanic System 300 exhaust
UUC Shortshifter and aluminum Rob Knob
Front strut brace
Hella headlamps
Front brake disk airflow =B3hats=B2
Clearcoat paint

New parts include:
Thrust arms with 750il bushings
Tie rods
Flex disc/Guibo
Water pump
Radiator
Floor mats
Gauge circuit board
Battery
Also new exhaust flex joint and mudflaps not yet installed.

I bought it in March and have spent over $3,000 bringing it up to snuff.
I'm asking $15,000. Thanks for the bandwidth and let me know if you're
interested.
Paul Craven
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Informix Software, Inc.