1986 325e fuel gauge "low level light" how much is left? electric sunroof conversion?

Hi all,

I remember in my 911SC, when the "low fuel" light came on it meant that I
was on reserve, which meant about 2.2 gallons of gas or something left.
I've looked all over the manual for my e30 and I can't find any indication
of how much gas is left.  Does anyone know?  If I had the on board computer,
that'd tell me miles left and stuff, right?  Can I just swap the OBC for my
clock/temperature unit?  Will it plug in and work?

Also, has anyone converted to a power sunroof from the manual crank?  Is it
just swapping in the motor, relay, a bit of wiring, and a gear, or are the
two systems completely different in other ways as well?

Thanks for any info, big or small, direct or on list...

- -Rod Birch