RE: bmw-digest V9 #1252

I believe the 325e had either a 2.73 or 2.93 differential.  The 325es had a
2.93LSD.  A nice compromise is a 3.45LSD if you can find one.  The 3.73LSD
of the 325is is fun but you tend to run out of RPMs pretty quickly.  If you
get a 3.73, get a Conforti chip to raise your rev-limit to 5300RPM.

- -Derek
 '86 325es (soon to be totaled?)
 '?? 325is (if the 'es' is totaled)