RE: bmw-digest V9 #1252

You are forgetting the three-spoke M-technic steering wheel (except for the
1990 which had an airbag wheel), the front and rear spoilers, heavier sway
bars, power everything, etc.

Some early 325is and some 325es cars had gray houndstooth-pattern cloth door
panels and seats like the M3 instead of leather (I actually prefer the cloth
as it is lower maintenance and less likely to cause "ass-slippage" on tight
corners).

- -Derek
 '86 325es (soon to be totaled?)
 '?? 325is (if they total the 'es')