Front End Noise,'95 M3

Hi,

Just a quick E36 question...

Lately, I've been experiencing a metallic squeaking noise from the right
front corner of my '95 M3.  For lack of a better description, it sounds
kind of like a child's swing set.  It only happens at parking lot speeds
while turning the wheel in one direction (left in my case).  I'm not
sure if it's related, but did have a set of Single adjustable Konis
installed earlier in the year.  Have any of you seen/experienced this
before?  Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Brent