2002 Console Pieces

Hi,

I have a '75 2002 with the Behr AC and I'm looking for some of the console
pieces--the front plastic panel that says "Behr Air Conditioner" that wraps
around the vents, Where can I get one that isn't totally cracked? I also need
to know how this piece connects to the two side vinyl panels because the
panels don't seem to be sturdily connected to the floorboard (or are they
supposed to be at all?) Please give me some advice as to how the console is
constructed. Thanks so much!

Lorenzo