<FS> E36 Stuff

Well, after the loss of my 92 325is, it's time to clean out the leftover
goodies and make room for all the stuff my 94 325is will no doubt generate.

*E36 Sunroof Cassette-purchased from a Roundel advertiser, complete except
for exterior panel (reuse your own), but my car was totalled before I got to
install it. If you have damaged sunroof tracks, the dealer wants around $600
for a new cassette that requires painting the exterior panel to match your
car. You can see why I preferred this option instead... selling for exactly
what I paid: $275 + shipping

*Jim Conforti performance chip for 92 325/525 with M50 non-Vanos engine, fits
*.402 ECU, with original instructions and torx wrench to perform the swap.
7000rpm redline, really lets the non-Vanos engine run! $125 + shipping

*Pair of NEW headlights for E36 coupe, mounted once for less than 48 hours.
Never even switched on. With bulbs. In orginal boxes, paid $110 ea.  $180/pr
+ shipping. These lights have not a single mark on them, and really clean up
the look of an E36 with yellowed or pitted lights.

*325i/s exhaust- I swapped it for an M3 unit at ~60k miles (I know it was
before 61k) and it sounded just fine at that time. $60+shipping.

As I indicated all prices are plus shipping from NY zip code 10541. I have
described each item and its condition as best I can, but feel free to ask me
any more questions...

Matt Malfa