M5/6 in Portland Or area

Is there any digester in the Portland area with an e28 M5 or an M6. My M5=
 is
giving me a few problems and all fingers point to a motronic box going so=
uth.
I would like to do a 10 minute swap and see if the box is the problem. Bu=
ying
one of the M boxes is painful enough without having to pay the dealer
(stealer) major amounts of cash to change every relay and check every sen=
sor
before telling me the motronic is bad and then charging $450 more than th=
going rate for the part...... =

Chris Brandt
E28 M5 (suffering from some type of intermitent illness)

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D=
1