Mechanic in Atlanta

I have been in Atlanta 15 years and owned a number of BMW's over the span.
My best luck for an independent shop is with "BMW" Buckhead Motor Works on
Hildebrandt in Sandy Springs just west of Roswell Road.  Convienent to
Dunwoody. (I live in Sandy Springs)  Also Tony at German Motor Tech in
Duluth...used to be head mechanic at United (formerly Charles Evans) but I
haven't used him in years and it's quite a bit further out for you.

Hope that helps...

Robb

Robb Mckerrow
"robbmckerrow@domain.elided"
Phone: 888-RDM-3305
eCode "RDMDESIGN"
"Get your own FREE eCode. Become an early adopter, and get it FREE FOR LIFE."