325 ic questions

Hello all,
This is my first post, though I frequent the 944 rennlist often. I noticed
some familiar names out there! Anyway, I bought a 1988 325 ic recently and
have a few questions for you experts.....

1.) Convertible top is brand new BMW replacement. Upon folding the rear
window, the top material pulls out of the rear window gasketing at the fold
area. Why does this happen, is it common, and what is the fix?

2.) Idle is a bit lumpy. Is a new O2 sensor needed?

3.) Leather seats are a bit dry. What is the best way to bring them back
from the dead?

4.) Rear internal window guide frame (galvanized steel) need removal and
replacement. Is this a big job? Procedure available?

5.) What is the best repair manual? Bentley?

6.) Is there a good source for interior clips, fasteners besides the
dealer.?

Thanks in advance,

Adam Koller
'88 325 ic