Tow Car Turns Race Car

A few years ago there was a photo in Roundel of my E30 325is towing my
Formula Vee to the track.  It was a good and faithful tow car, as well as my
daily commuter.  I eventually sold the car to a friend of mine who commuted
in it a few years until he bought a 540/6.

So of course the redundant and tired old tow car was sent to the race shop,
along with a tremendous pile of money, and is debuting this Friday as an ITE
race car at Summit Point.  And since the new owner doesn't have his comp
license yet, he has asked me to beta test it.  What a deal for both the car
and I!

We will be entering the 12 hour at Summit next June, as well as a number of
other endurance races.  Its great to see the old car recycled and
reincarnated as a well-prepped race car.

Steve
'00 M5 on order
85 911: the fast commuter.
99 R1100S: the faster commuter.