RE: Leak In Trunk

> Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:21:30 -0500
> From: "Fadeev, Alex" <Alex.Fadeev@domain.elided>
> Subject: RE: Leak In Trunk
>
> >     I've a 1984 325e. Water somehow gets into the trunk on top of the
> > battery cover. Anyone have any suggestions.?
>
> Tail light gasket needs to be replaced. Very common.
> alex f

Unfortunately too common, an idiot in the local service shop suggested and
when ahead
to "seal" the leak in my E30 left rear light with poli..... sealer (black
stuff). He managed to
get part of the leak and get the light permanently glued the chassis!
Now I cant remove the light to do the job properly...

Demetre