Re: sunroof won't close completely

Most likely the sunroof is out of adjustment, I had the same problem.  I'm
not sure how to do it on your car but on mine, I had to open the sunroof
halfway and pry away the liner.  Next I closed the sunroof panel and slid
the liner back out of the way.  On the inside there were 6 torx screws which
you could loosen and then adjust the sunroof to the proper position when
closed.  My spec were 1mm below the roofline in front and 1mm above in back.
Hope this helps,
Ernie Jabour
BMW CCA 120250
e-30 M3