Re: LTW M3 GT Oil Pan for SALE!!!!

At 10:00 AM 9/13/99 -0400, Jeff wrote:
>John, Not to be rude...   but...  Buahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha
>ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS?????  I know Most M3 owners are crazy but I hope none
>of them are THAT crazy, firm....  for $1000.00 "all the workings" better
>include a 3.0l lightweight motor connected to that oil pan otherwise, you
>have a NEAT $1000 wall hanging..

It's new so it doesn't seem to high.  I remember either this list or the
other getting a group purchase together (I think Duane organized this) and
the price was somewhere around this.  And that was for a GROUP purchase (20
or more members was the number if memory serves...).  I guess it's a lot
more than just an oil pan and pump.  Regular prices from a place like TMS
is way more that $1k.

>(for a thou I'll custom build you a oil pan with baffels, install it, wash
>and wax your car, kiss your butt, marry your daughter (no matter how ugly),
>and killl anyone who gets in our way..
>1.9 Z3 LTW (worlds fastest NA 1.9 Z3)

Better watch what you offer.  Some one may take you up on the offer
(although personally, I'd pass on the "Kiss your butt" part.  And any
offspring of mine would never be ugly.) :^)

Out.

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5
'72 tii