Re: LTW M3 GT Oil Pan for SALE!!!!

John, Not to be rude...   but...  Buahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha
ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS?????  I know Most M3 owners are crazy but I hope none
of them are THAT crazy, firm....  for $1000.00 "all the workings" better
include a 3.0l lightweight motor connected to that oil pan otherwise, you
have a NEAT $1000 wall hanging..

Jeff Lloyd,
(for a thou I'll custom build you a oil pan with baffels, install it, wash
and wax your car, kiss your butt, marry your daughter (no matter how ugly),
and killl anyone who gets in our way..
1.9 Z3 LTW (worlds fastest NA 1.9 Z3)