E36 325 Bushing upgrade.

Hello everyone,

I have a 93 325is for which I am installing all new front control arms and
m3 rear control arm bushings.
So far it has been a learning experience.
My question is this, I have received the new bushings and the hole in them
is approximately 1/8 of an inch smaller than the control arm. I have called
Bavarian and they told me I have the right part. But in talking to a friend
he said there is no way the control is going to fit into those bushings
without modification. Any info would be great

Thanks,

David