M3 quirks

All -
My '95 M3 (33,000 mi) has been acting a bit strange
lately.  Several times after startup, it has idled
very roughly for a few minutes, then clears up.  Once
last week after start it idled wildly in a range from
normal idle to 2500 rpm, then settled down.  Sometimes
after shutdown I smell a rotten egg odor.  Don't know
if the odor is connected to the other problems or not.
Any advice appreciated - car is stock and dealer
maintained - haven't talked to dealer yet.
Thanks,
Gary