E28/E30 parts FS

A friend that is helping me pull some parts is working all next week on
stripping a few cars.  I would rather sell the parts immediately than have
them sitting around in the shop.  Therefore, I will sell anything at 10% off
that I can line up to go out the door instead of in storage first.  Please
email me privately with any questions or needs.  Vague list of parts, almost
anything available:

E28:
nice black sport interior, complete
excellent tan comfort interior
i engines
e engine
exhaust systems (factory)
diffs - all kinds
auto transmissions
sheetmetal - lots of it!

E30:
sheetmetal
i engines
5 speed conversions
diffs

Check out the new website for a bigger, but still not complete listing and
prices.

James Clay
www.bimmerworld.com
Quality Used BMW Parts