745i info needed!

About a month ago I bought a '85 745i Turbo without realizing what I had
really gotten myself into.  Now, the car needs a little work, but as I
quickly found out, the parts and workshop manuals are really tough items
to get a hold of, printed anyway.  Parts too.  My question is, does anyone
on this list know where I can get a printed copy of the manuals (in
english preferably) and a cam in the US for this vehicle?  Does anyone
know of any other caveats I should be aware of?

Thanks,
Sven