Re: cleaning ICV

Allan sez:
 >I don't recommend WD-40 as a lube, but it cleans things very well - that's
>why it sucks so much as a lube. It tends to wash oil away. I use it to clean
>my hands before using a mild soap - works great!

Personally, I use disposable latex gloves
when working on the car.

Not only does it make cleaning up a heck of
a lot easier, it saves my skin/body from absorbing
all those toxic unmentionables from the car  :-)

Regular dishwashing fluid works well on whatever's
left...it doesn't stink as bad as some of that
waterless handwash goop.  And it's probably not
as toxic, considering you eat and drink off
stuff that's been washed with it.

aaron
88 528e, 68Kmi