FW: Wheels for Sale - 5,6,7 - AKT ALPHA 17" x 7.5" w Nitto Exit GT 501 Directionals

(1) SET OF AKT Alpha AV-5 17" x 7.5 Split 5-Star wheels. These wheels fit
the 5,6,7 series.  They are currently on my 1987 L6. Original price for the
wheels was $1,200 for the set. One wheel is missing the center cap, which I
have priced at $26. The tires are NITTO NT 501 DIRECTIONALS. The Rears are
255/45/ZR17 and the Fronts are 235/45/ZR17. There is about %50 tread wear
left, but worn slightly more on the front inside due to a camber problem.
These wheels and tires were over $2,000 when new. The wheels are perfect, no
nicks or curb rash. They are a 5 bolt pattern.

I'll take $700 plus shipping.....

They can be seen on the Big Coupe Groupe web registry on my Cirrus L6.

I posted this earlier, but I scared everybody away by posting the WRONG
offset.  I called AKT and these wheels are ONLY for the 5,6,7 series cars.

E-mail me off list and I can send more pics......

Ryan A. Branstetter
Web Developer
MidAmerican Holding Company
http://www.mhctruck.com