88 528e on the selling block

Well, I'm finally going to be selling the 88 528e.  I have changed my
lifestyle a bit (dirt biking) and my Jeep serves all my needs;
transportation to work and hauling my bikes, so it's gotta go.

I have one problem.  The front end needs some bushing work (shakes) and
I'd like to know if I can replace just a few bushings rather than do the
whole front?  I wanted to get it fixed and sell it for $2800, if I leave
it this way, then may ask $2350.  It looks OK, my mechanic will be
touching up the paint job and it does have one dent on the passenger
side that my wife did in a parking lot (trusting my 6 year old while
backing out).

Pictures available to anyone who wants to see a pic of it.  Located in
the Baton Rouge, LA area

Dave
88 528e (for sale)
e-mail: dimme@domain.elided