88 BMW M5 for sale

A friend of mine owns a used car lot in New Hampshire,
and he currently has an 88 M5.  I saw the car briefly and
it looks like it's in great condition.  It does have some minor
body damage to the right side, but all else looks nice.  The
asking price is around $7,500.  It would be a great deal for
someone who wants this car.

Please don't ask me for details as I don't know anything
more about the car.  I just think it should go to an
enthusiast.

The number to call for more details is 603-642-8888.
Ask for Wensel or Steve.

- -Alan

Alan Polo
Account Manager