Unwanted Prize - BMW 850 CiA

Hi,

I hope this posting is okay on this list - If not I apologise - would
anyone interested please respond off-list.

I have just won a Blue BMW 850CiA - I want to sell this before I have to
take delivery

TIA

Tilak Conrad
Copyline (pvt) Ltd, 50 Flower Road, Colombo 7, Sri Lanka
Tel: + 94 74 615555 - Fax: + 94 74 617300 - Email: info@domain.elided
The information in this and any attached documents is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies of
this material.- Thank You

End of bmw-digest V9 #1204