<e36> dead radiator...

	Hi everyone.  I just came home from the dealer, it seems that the
radiator's neck was broken off while driving in the parking lot today.
Now I'm really bummed.
	Anyhow, now i'm curious.  Why is BMW radiator so crappy?  I talked
with the guy who towed my car.  He told me that he tows a lot of MB, BMW,
and Jeeps.  Most BMW he towed are because of the same problem I have.
except I caught my in time (about 10 secons right after it broke off).
	That's another $500 or so dollars down the drain.  I wasn't too
sure where to tow it to.  So I just asked them to take it down to the
nearest BMW dealer.  What a bummer.  Does anyone have any tips or anything
to share with me before I say okay to the repairs?  It should be tomorrow
morning when they will get in touch with me.  Let me know by e-mail
please.  Thanks.

		James
ps.  Does anyone know of any BMW dealer coupons?  Crevier BMW honors other
BMW coupons and addes an additional 5% off.  Thanks.