<e28> Temp sending sensor.

 I have a 1985 528e 123K. When I bought the car the gauge would be either all the way to the left
or it would bounce around from the center to the left. I replaced the Temp sensor and it worked
for one day. Now it is pinned all the way to the left. It seems that the needle is getting a
reverse polarity because of the way the needle goes to the left. It stopped working after I shut
off the car, when I returned only 5 minutes later it was not working. Any feed back on this will
be greatly appreciated. By the way I purchased the sensor from BMP design for 7.95.
Lee Mullican 85 528e 123k miles.