BMW Stuff for sale

I have sold my BMW and have the following BMW stuff that is looking for
a good home.

4 TRX (390mm) wheels.  They came off a 1988 535i.  They are in fair to
good shape and where true when I took them off a couple of year ago.
Make an offer + shipping.

Bentley's E28 5-Series Service Manual.  It's been used, and has a few
oil stains on it, but is still a bargain at $25+shipping.  I paid $50
for it 7 years ago.  I'll also include the photocopy I have of the E28
Electrical Trouble Shooting Manual.  It's invaluable as the electrical
gremlins sneak into your car.  I had a lot of fun using both these
publications over the last few years.  As a final bonus, I'll throw in
the Service Light reset tool I made from the instructions in the BMW
Enthusiast's Companion.

Bentley's BMW Enthusiast's Companion.  Gotta let this one go too.  I
went over to the other side and bought a Stuttgart product.  It's in
like new condition for $20+shipping.

Please respond promptly, I'm moving in 10 days and prefer not to take
any of this stuff with me.

Now, does anyone have a service manual for a 1995 Mercedes C280, I have
an itch to start tearing it apart.

Thanks for the off topic bandwith
Jeff Wilcox
Looking for a 5 series Wagon soon