Front Wheel Bearings

Have an '87 535is with a noisy front wheel bearing. Ordered replacement hub
assembly (hub, nut, cover) from bav-auto and want to know how to perform
replacement myself. I do not have (nor did I purchase) the very expensive
tool they advertise. My local shop will perform this task for $108.00.
Anyone out there accomplish this task themselves?

Sounds a little high.  I charge folks $50.00/side ...helps cover cost of
tools.  Takes about 15-30 minutes per side with the right tools, even if
things go badly.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com