<FS> '84 318i

Yeah that's right, I'm selling my Bimmer.  It's an '84 318i, with almost
175,000 miles on it, and it's an automatic.  It runs great (did 102 in it
the other day).    Body is in almost mint, yes mint condition except for a
small dent in the driver's side front quarter panel next to the headlight.
Paint is in decent shape too.  Reason for selling: I got a truck, and no
it's not a BMW (flame suit on).  Car will make a great first car for a
teenager (was mine!), or parts car.

Please contact me privately @ bmw@domain.elided

Thanks
- -jake